Friday, June 17, 2011

Flashback Friday 12.0 Highlights for Friday!

Well Happy Friday!!!

Poppin' in here with some fun link ups for Flashback Friday 12.0!

First things first, wanted to Thank Jay Gee's Nook for being our Sponsor!

Check out the fun The Twinery goodies!


The random winner of Flashback Friday 12.0 gets the sweet assortment of colors!

Okay, first up is the lovely Stephanie....who happens to be my Flashback Friday 5.0 Guest Designer:


She is the queen of techniques...this gorgeous shower card uses the Split Negative technique.

Next up is the Lovely Merry:


I gotta tell you...I love scenery cards...and this one is a beauty!

Next we have Kali!


Isn't that the cutest 'lil Garden Fairy?  Another Scenery card too...Excellent!

I'm lovin' Hilde's card:


Doesn't that sweet hedgie just make you smile?!!

And finally we have Tammy's delish card!


Tammy was my Super Flashback Friday 11.0 Sponsor!  There is something about watermelon's and summer...they just go hand in hand dontcha think?

Thanks so much ladies for linking up....GREAT job!!!!

Flashback Friday 12.0 runs until Friday, June 24th @ 11:59 pm PDT....why don't you play along with us?!!!!


3 comments:

Merry said...

Oh wow...what a lovely surprise as I scrolled down and saw my card amongst these wonderful creations. Thanks so much, you have made my day.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are AWESOME!:):):):):):):):):)

Kim B said...

Those are great!