Saturday, November 26, 2011

winner winner chicken dinner!

I hope all my US friends are recovering from Thanksgiving and Black Friday shopping!

I want to thank everyone that played along with Flashback Friday 17.0!

Before I post the winner I need to do some special shout outs...first up my Super Sponsor:

a muse studio consultant


Here's a bit about a muse studio:

Over a decade has passed since the very first A Muse catalog was mailed from the front steps of Linda's Seattle home. Since then, A Muse has grown from the 31 stamps in that first catalog to the complete creative solution you see today.
As we look ahead (and look forward!) to the future, the creative women behind A Muse Studio remain dedicated to bringing you the same quality products and unparalleled customer service we've always been known for.

Mary Dawn has picked these wonderful a muse studio goodies for the Flashback Friday 17.0 Prize:

Harvest Blessings


French Roast Pearls


FABulous! For more information about a muse studios check out Mary Dawn's site HERE.  Make sure you also pop over to her personal blog, My Pink Mexico....that girl can craft up a storm!

Thanks so much for being my Spectacular Sponsor Mary Dawn!!!

Next we have my Guest Designer for Flashback Friday 17.0


Yahoooooo for Sylvia!!!  I loved the Banner Challenge and it looks like you all did too!!!!

We had 30 people link up, pretty excited about that!!!!  I used trusty 'ole random.org to pick a winner.  Just a reminder that the winner receives:

 a muse studio goodies
guest designer gig for Flashback Friday 18.0
picks the challenge for Flashback Friday 18.0

...and the winner is


Merry!!!!!!!!

Woot Woot Wootie Woot Woot for Merry!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again for everybody that played along!  I truly appreciate your support!!!!

We'll be back next Friday with a brand new Flashback Friday Challenge along with another spectacular Sponsor!!!!!!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats Merry! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Sylvia said...

Congrats Merry! Look forward to seeing your challenge next week! Thanks Amy for the fun, I had a good time playing guest!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Congrats to Merry!

Merry said...

Thanks everyone.....and Yay!!! how exciting. Thanks so much Amy. :-)

Trinh said...

Congrats, Merry!