Friday, April 27, 2012

Flashback Friday 23.0!!!


Happy Friday and Welcome to the Flashback Friday 23.0 Blog Hop!
Simply Cute Creations is our oh-so-sweet Sponsor!!!



My name is Jennifer. I am married and have three beautiful children. My son is 13 and my daughters are 9 and 5. I love being a full time mom and I also run a small home based sign business. I love to be creative. I enjoy making cards, scrapbooking, mixed media and photography. My evenings are often spent crafting and my mornings consist of blogs and coffee. (=

Jennifer has thee cutest signs in her shop!  Check out what Flashback Friday 23.0's prize is:

I know, right?  I gotta have one!!!!

check out her shop and her blog!

The winner of Flashback Friday is Janice of 






I spend my time in a beautiful suburb of the windy city of Chicago.  My partner Mike and I have been married for 14 years.  I am the mother of adult twins and I work full-time as a Financial Admin for a large scientific laboratory.

My crafty life started, when as a 9 year old, a neighbor taught me to crochet, which I still do today and I have tried everything from needle-point to picture framing.   Six years ago I was introduced to the wonderful world of card making by a co-worker and I was hooked! I don't have a particular style as I love a variety of looks. If I had to choose a favorite technique it would be distressing and embossing and I love lots of color (although I don't color very well ... lol).  It is most amazing to have so much inspiration and support thru this thing called blogging and I am most grateful to Amy for the opportunity to host Flashback Friday 23.0!


The Flashback Friday 23.0 challenge that Janice picked is:

First card with a butterfly or butterflies...

Remember we celebrate Flashback Friday Blog Hop Style!  Leave a comment along the way:)

Flashback Friday <<-- you're here
Venus  


Flashback Friday runs through Friday, May 18th @ 11:59 pm pacific daylight!

Enjoy!

11 comments:

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Oh gees, this one may take a while to find :>)
Love the sign!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

JENNIFER'S signs are THE BESTEST EVER!!!!! I loveeeeeeee them!!

Janice said...

Thanks for having me as your guest! Love the vintage butterfly boy.

Tammy said...

Fab sign....gotta have one!

Rose said...

{{waving at my buddy Janice}} :)
fab prize!!
off to hunt for my card now. ok after i check out the GD's posts :)

Sylvia said...

I found my card! Easy peasy, you know I love butterflies! Great looking prize, looking forward to seeing all the fun projects!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Fabby Sign. Oh My its a real nightmare card I have this time. Really embarrassed to pop it on my blog but thats all part of the fun?!?!? LOL Love Hazelxox

Michelle B. said...

So glad I found this blog! Fab creations and inspiration!

Anonymous said...

That sign is phenomenal and this is an awesome challenge!!

Lindsey said...

What a fab challenge idea looking back over your work - lets you see how you've changed/learnt along the way - I like! Lindsey x

Crafty Math Chick said...

Wow, I guess a lot of people use butterflies, LOL! Thanks for the fun challenge Amy!