Friday, May 25, 2012

Flashback Friday 24.0 Blog Hop!





Hello and Welcome to Flashback Friday 24.0!

We're so very thrilled that you've joined us today!

First up is our Super Sponsor:

Perfect Presentation!

Perfect Presentation

The Perfect Presentation shop is chock full of templates for boxes, tags, labels & more!  They are available in GSD/PDF & SVG formats!

Check out Perfect Presentation's Flickr Gallery for some fabulous inspiration!

The lucky winner of Flashback Friday 24.0 will have their choice of 3 templates!

Make sure you check out the Perfect Presentation store and Leigh Ann's blog:

Paper Chase


Next up is the winner of Flashback Friday 23.0 who is the hostess of Flashback Friday 24.0:



My real name is Tara but I go by the name Craftilicious in blogland - this combines my two loves in live - crafting and cooking delicious food!   I live in Sheffield which is the greenest city in England.  I am married to my soulmate and we share our lives with Lottie our calico cat.  I am an avid crafter, currently addicted to paper and stamping, but am also a keen jewellery designer, and basically like to get my hands on anything crafty from embroidery, mozaics, altered art, painting and even hat making!  Basically ever since I was a small child, if you wanted to keep me quiet - give me some pens and paper and I'd be off in my own little world.  I run a charity card making challenge blog for our local hospice to raise funds through card sales.  I also love to cook and to bake anything but bread which I just can't master but I am a bit of dab hand with a cupcake ;-)

I'm really excited to be hosting this month's Flashback Friday challenge - I do love to play along in this fun challenge each month and hope you like my choice of first:

Masculine Card!

So let's get this blog hop started!!!!!

Tara  Hostess
Alyssa  Guest Designer
Leanne Guest Designer
Amy  that's me:)
Leigh Ann Sponsor

So hippety hop to Tara's:


Come on back after hoppin' and link up your first Masculine Card by Friday, June 15th @ 11:59 pm Pacific!

8 comments:

Tara Cardwell said...

Thanks for having me as hostess - hope you all like my theme :-D
Tara
x

Merry said...

This is a great theme.....thanks Tara....off to look through my blog.

Leanne said...

Thanks for having me as a guest designer. really delighted to be part of this fun.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Great topic Tara! You sound amazingly talented!!! Happy Amy has you here this month!!!!

Janice said...

Congrats to the guests! Love the theme, off to search now.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

phew :>)

Rose said...

congrats to the guest ladies :)
off to hop then search for my card now!!!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oops I seem to have , missed a few weeks, Not sure where they went, Entered now though, Love Hxxx