Friday, August 26, 2011

Flashback Friday Highlights!!!

Today is the last day for Flashback Friday 14.0!

Where has the time gone? 

Just a reminder about our fab Sponsor:



 The super fun prize is:



I wanted to show some random projects that have linked up for Flashback Friday 14.0.  The challenge is to show off your first Gift Card Holder!

Jen Rzasa linked up this gorgeous one:


this is what was inside....


Simply gorgeous, eh?

Next up is Kali:


Fun House!!!  You could load it up with so many great gifties!

Pauline shows her cute shaped stocking gift card holder:


LOVE the green and brown color combo!

Stephanie, Flashback Friday 5.0 Guest Designer,  shared this fun & festive one:


Chuckling since Stephanie called it 'gaudy'...I LOVE gaudy:)

Okay peeps...that's it for me today....would love to see you link up by 11:59 pm PST.  I'll post the winner tomorrow morning!!!

6 comments:

Pauline said...

Thank you Amy for highlighting my little stocking, I am going to make some more now! The template is a freebie from Waltzingmouse Stamps xx

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What fun projects!!! Oh how I wish I could have played along with this one :>) I will be getting some of my own Crafters Meow in the mail soon though!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I cannot seem to link up--and I didn't want to miss the deadline--so I changed the info on my SCS gallery pic for my first gift card holder. I will post it on my blog tomorrow (since the deadline ends in 45 minutes!). THANKS for making me go back and look through my gallery! I cannot believe I only had three gift card holders! I must not give a lot of gift cards! LOL!

www.savannahland2.blogspot.com

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Oops--here is the link to my SCS gallery pic: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1770097?nocache=1

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh I love them all!! WOW WOW WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Merry said...

Oh wow....who knew you could give a gift card in so many different ways.