Thursday, October 20, 2011

Flashback Friday 16.0 Feature Friday on Thursday!

Hello and welcome Flashback Friday Feature Friday on Thursday!!!!!

We're up to 16.0!!!

Our Super Sponsor is


Paper Issues Blog Design

You guys are going to scream when you see the prize:


A full package of Wood Shapes, Dimensional Stickers, Bitty Blocks, and the 58 piece Ephemera.  There are 24 sheets of double sided 6x6 papers. 

Can you say woooooooooo hooooooooo?!!!!!!

Thanks sooooo much for being such a spectacular sponsor Paper Issues!

Check them out here:



I wanted to showcase a bunch of projects that have already linked up:

Joan


 A tag book...love it!

KateB


This was for a Tim Holtz swap...pretty coolio!

Cassie

Special woot woot for Cassie and her Paper Issues Sponsorship!!!!


..another tag swap...check out all her details!

Sandi


Eat, Drink & be Scary...perfect!

Stephanie

Flashback Friday 5.0 Guest Designer!


Bats and Ghosts...love it!


Flashback Friday 14.0 Guest Designer!


Such a fun girlie tag...



Love the round shaped tags!



A tag for a giftie...can't go wrong with cupcakes!



Now how cute it that?

Seriously fun tags ladies...I've read a ton of comments that peeps posted regarding not making many tags...personally, I love tags...lotsa POW on a small canvas:)

I'll be back again for another Flashback Friday Feature!!!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! LOVE seeing everyone's tags! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Pam said...

Great tags so far everyone!
Pam

Paper Issues said...

I love tags!! These are pretty fun! =)

farmhouse-story said...

thanks so much, amy!! such great tags, everyone:)

kate blue said...

I musta missed Julie's...love it!! And I promised myself that once I get caught up on some DT projects that I was gonna revisit my YH inks and stamps and go back to making some tags...maybe for teacher gifts with a book store gift card...thanks for featuring mine! !

Joan said...

Thanks Amy for the feature!!! Love all the tags!