Monday, March 19, 2012

reminder about Flashback Friday 21.0!!!


Hello!!

Welcome back to Flashback Friday 21.0!

Just a reminder about Paper and Such who is our Super Sponsor!!!

Paper and Such is an online store that opened in May of 2011.  Shortly after opening, we decided to begin our own stamp line, and it's been nothing short of exciting.  Our stamps are clear photopolymer, and are made right here in the USA!  Our HOT SHOT line is a line of chicken stamps - if you haven't seen them, be sure to check them out.   We are constantly adding to our stamp line, and love to hear what our customers want.  We also love to see what you make with our stamps!

We are trying to carry a variety of stamps and supplies to suit everyones style, and we are constantly adding to our inventory with different manufacturers. 

Check out the prize for Flashback Friday 21.0:

$15 Gift Certificate to the Paper and Such Store!!!!



Make sure you check out the Paper and Such Store and the Paper and Such Challenge blog!

Here are a couple card that I wanted to feature...Flashback Friday 21.0 is all about your first Paper Pieced card:



Woot Woot...I'm a huge fan of orange and owlies so this is right up my alley!



Thee perfect amount of paper piecing in a CAS design...awesome!




Now come on...you know I LOVE this!!!!!



Super cute baby boy card!!!



TWEET!!!

So....whatcha waiting for...LINK UP...you have until Friday, March 23rd at 11:59 pm Pacific!

4 comments:

Janice said...

Thanks for featuring my card! You are TWEET!

jen said...

aww! Thanks for featuring my card too!
xoxo

Maureen Morton said...

Ah, you are such a sweetheart for featuring my card! I am so glad that I found you, thanks to Jen. Love it here!

Alyssa S said...

So sweet! Thanks for featuring my card ;o)