Friday, December 24, 2010

Flashback Friday 6.0

Original post is HERE

Welcome to Flashback Friday 6.0!!!


We have the spectacular Sparkle Creations as our Sponsor for 6.0!!!



The random winner of Flashback Friday 6.0 will receive a brand spankin' new Sparkle Creations stamp that will be released in January!!!

My Guest Designer is the oh-so-creative Yvonne Yam!!!!


Here's a little bit about Yvonne:

Hi there! My name is Yvonne and I love to make stuff! Cardmaking came to me in an epiphany in March 2009 when I nearly drowned in paper scraps and I haven't looked backed since. :) My style is constantly evolving...but generally involves upcycling of some kind and incorporating "found" objects in my projects! :)

Okay, okay...I know...I know...you are all curious about Yvonne's challenge...here it is:

**The first card you blogged about that featured an unexpected find from your home**

Yvonne's card is circa October 2009 that features a tiara...more deets on her card can be found on her blog:


Do More with Less


Isn't it magnificent....LOVE the crown and of course, the doily!!!!

Here's my take on Yvonne's challenge...not much explaining to do:


This project is from December 2008 called Crazy Tasty

I have two words for you: 


People either like Spam or don't...my momma makes me the Spam Musubi...it is chock full of rice...sooo bad for me but sigh, oh well.  My momma always recycles the tins to me too:)


I made this particular one for her....filled it with these little cards...


Circa 2008 and I still adore those Hero Arts Japanese Doll Stamps...


This one is my favorite...love how her hair is up in a bun:)


Okay peeps...show us what you got! 

You have until 11:59 pm PST Friday, January 7th, 2011 to link up!!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well since I only started blogging and paper crafting my flashback went all the way back to lets see yep it was yesterday fur sure.
lol hope this qualifies.
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

Bonnie said...

Great idea. No blog. Too busy reading everyone elses and crafting up a storm.