Saturday, February 5, 2011

Flashback Friday 7.0 Winner!!!!

Today's the day that I pick the winner of Flashback Friday 7.0 via random.org!

Before I get to that, I wanted to give a couple shout outs...first to the Sponsor of Flashback Friday 7.0....JenMarie Taylor of:



Check out the PRIZE for Flashback Friday 7.0!   



Thank you sooooo much JenMarie!!!!!!

Next up is a high five to my 7.0 Guest Designer...



Thanks for the oh-so-fun GLITTER challenge Amy!!!!!

I know...I know....you wanna know who will be the:

Flashback Friday 8.0 Winner!

Flashback Friday 8.0 Guest Designer!

Winner of the {ippity} stamps!

Picker of the Flashback Friday 8.0 Challenge!

Drumroll Please......



Thanks to all of YOU that played along....I had such fun reading through everybody's posts and seeing your glittery projects!!!!  I think we all learn a lot about ourselves when we play along in the challenges...

Come on back next Friday, February 11th...for the unveiling of Flashback Friday 8.0 along with another Spectacular Sponsor!!!

9 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Well Done to the Winner. WOW I love this wee challenge so much it really shows us how far we have come with our blogging and creating. Thanks for hosting it Hazelxo

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!! I am so TOTALLY HAPPY for me (-:
And super thanks for such an awesome challenge Amy- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the idea - so much fun!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS Karin!! GORGEOUS work! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Patricia said...

YAY KARIN!!! Congratulations!!!

Lisa Jane said...

WEll done Karin.. can't wait for the next challenge
Lisa ;)

Amy C said...

Congrats Karin!! Your project is lovely!!

Thank you so much Amy for having me as the Flashback Friday 7.0 Guest Designer. It great to see all the first glitter projects that were shared and to meet new crafty bloggers. I am excited to see the new challenge Karin picks out for next week.

Hugs,
Amy
Scrapping Mommy

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Congrats Karin!!! What a fun prize :>)

Rose said...

Congrats Karin!!! :)

Amy said...

CONGRATULATIONS KARIN!! Whooo hoooooooooo! I LOVE this card, it is so fabulous!! Love those Ippity stamps...they are on my next order!! HUGS!! Amy:)