Friday, February 25, 2011

flashback friday 8.0 highlights!

Well, can you believe that there is only 1 more week for the Flashback Friday 8.0 Challenge?

My Guest Designer, Karin, certainly picked a fun 3D Challenge!

I've been so impressed with the projects...I decided to use random.org to pick out a couple to highlight...and to inspire:)

Nancy of The Trinket Collector shared this gorgeous project:
I know, I gasped too!  It is like a fairy tale shoe...sooooo pretty...the delicate touches are perfect!

Amy of Amy's Bobbles had this fun altered jar to share:


Pickled Fingers...gotta love that!

Tammy of The Stampers Cottage posted this fun album:


Such a classic color combo and one of my favs too!!!!

Soooo much fun and sooo many inspiring projects!

Why don't you join in the fun....you could win a great prize package from our Flashback Friday 8.0 Sponsor, Nikki Sivils...


The winner of Flashback Friday 8.0, ala random.org, also becomes the Guest Designer for Flashback Friday 9.0 and picks the Challenge!!!

Tons'o Fun...sooooo link up!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeee these!! And I keep forgetting to link up!! When is it due again??? :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Rose said...

OMGoodness that shoe is AWESOME!!! :)

Amy said...

Aww thanks Amy! You are so sweet:) Definitely a great challenge from Karin!!

Nancy said...

Thank you Amy! Thank you again for the great challenge!
Nancy :D