Friday, September 9, 2011

Feature Friday! {on Saturday}

I'm poppin' in here to share some fabbie cards that have been streaming in for the Flashback Friday 15.0 challenge:



Just a reminder that our Super Sponsor is:



Check out the FAB prize:

{ippity}
Life's Little Moments

I LOVE it:)

Okay, when I think of Fall I think of traditional Fall Colors...but I like to be a non-traditionalist and show you some non-traditional cards in term of colors:

The lovely Lynn posted this super CUTE card...

"hey, there!"

Such a fun greeting and no orange!


Alison's card is very fabulous, isn't it?  scallops and zig zags, be still my heart and another no orange creation!


Pam didn't just post one gorgeous card but a total of three that were originally posted in 2009.  I love the orange, grey and brown combo of this cutie pie card.


I have to share this fun card from Julie:):):)  Julie only recently started making cards last year...she is a prolific scrapbooker...so of course I had to show off this one since it is chock full of EAD Designs goodness:)

I wish I could show off everybody's card today but I still have a couple weeks of Feature Friday's for this Flashback:)  I did want to close with this sweet card:


Our wonderful Flashback Friday 15.0 Super Sponsor, Jen linked this fantabulous card!

Soooo...you have until Friday, September 24th at 11:59 pm PST to link up...what do you have to lose?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Amy! I love your challenge blog - always so fun to look back! I'm thrilled you featured one of my cards!

*Alison* said...

Oh thank you so much Amy for featuring me.. I am so happy you liked my creation..hugs

Unknown said...

Awww you are so sweet Amy! Thanks for showing my card...I've been telling everyone I see about your blog challenge...love it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwwww thanks love!!! I appreciate the shout out...and loving everyone's cards! :):):):):):):):):):):)

farmhouse-story said...

love the cards, ladies! thanks so much, amy, for sharing my card:)