Friday, September 2, 2011

Flashback Friday 15.0!

Welcome to the 15th edition of Flashback Friday!

I'm thrilled that you're here and can't wait to share all the fun with you!

First up is my sponsor:



Check out the fabbie prize'ola:


{ippity}
Life's Little Moments

Isn't it FABulous?!!!

Thanks soooo much for being my super sponsor Jen!  Make sure you check out Jen's personal blog too:

Jen's Cup of Creations

My wonderful Guest Designer for Flashback Friday 15.0 is:

Els!!!


My name is Els, but most of you probably know me as Be(e). I'm a wife, a mom of two children, a stamper, cardmaker, scrapbooker, a paper-addict.
About three years ago I started stamping and making cards again. I was instantly hooked. Not too much later, I took the plunge to scrapbooking as well. As for most people, my kids are my biggest inspiration and my favorite subjects. Occasionally, I make mini albums or other items too. I love making cards and layouts for challenges. Since two years I have a blog, http://www.bestamped.wordpress.com/, where I share all my crafting madness. Come and say 'hi' some time, I'd like to meet all of you. It is one of my dreams to be part of a design team some day.

I'm thrilled to be the guest designer here today!! Thank you very much for having me, Amy!!

Thank YOU Els:)
Els has picked a challenge for Flashback Friday 15.0:

**First Fall Card**

Here's Els' card...make sure you pop over to her blog to read all about it:



I'm thrilled with this challenge...I think that Fall is my very favorite season!

This is a card that was posted onto my blog back in November 2007! It was about post 4 on my blog since November 2007 is when I started this whole journey.


The stamps are by Flourishes and the paper is Apple Cider from Stampin' Up...booooooo both are discontinued!

I still love this card...although if I was going to do it over again, I'd use wider ribbon:)  I was really big into taking pictures at an angle, still can't remember why I did that:)

I can't wait to see your first fall card!




14 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! I can PLAY this one! I have some of those!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY me!!!! Off to schedule a post!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee both of your cards! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Go back Amy!! Go back!!! lol!! I was trying to beat you commenting on my blog... but you were faster than me! LOL!! I have linked up my First Fall card on my post for today! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sylvia said...

You want us to post the first fall card we can find? the first fall card posted to our blog? Please I am not sure I understand, Amy!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the fun challenge! I love looking back! : )
Love your card Els!

Unknown said...

Els, your first fall cards...wow, gorgeous!! I will find mine to play too, though I'm not sure what it will look like (heehee)...those entries are fabulous! Way to go girls!

Emily Keaton said...

What a timely and super fun challenge! Thanks for a great one!!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Yay, I know I can play along with this one!!!

Jan Garber said...

Yeah! I was able to succcessfully add my name to your Followers list! Look forward to this challenge and many more in the future! FUN< FUN< FUN....

Tigriswillreign said...

What a fabulous challenge idea! I was hoping you wouldn't mind adding the Follow by Email gadget to your sidebar so that I might receive your posts to my Inbox... Makes it easier for me to follow my fav blogs!
Thx!

Anonymous said...

Love this challenge, Els!! Your and Amy's cards are wonderful!

Merry said...

Another fantastic challenge. Had me searching for a card I didn't think I would find but I discovered a Fall card. :-)

Sherry Eckblad said...

Okay, don't faint when you noticed I played along this week. I will try and play along more often.

Pam said...

Found your blog through Jenny Johns!! I'm game! Thank you for the challenge!
Pam

Beth aka BR-T said...

Ah thanks for the highlight! Good luck everyone!