Sunday, November 6, 2011

Flashback Friday 17.0 Special Edition goodies.

Hello Hello!

I'm popping in here really quick to give out more deets on my blogaversary candy....if you read the original Flashback Friday 17.0 post you might remember it, if not, get ready but before we get to that here is some info on Flashback Friday 17.0!

My Super Sponsor!!!!

a muse studio consultant


Here's a bit about a muse studio:

Over a decade has passed since the very first A Muse catalog was mailed from the front steps of Linda's Seattle home. Since then, A Muse has grown from the 31 stamps in that first catalog to the complete creative solution you see today.
As we look ahead (and look forward!) to the future, the creative women behind A Muse Studio remain dedicated to bringing you the same quality products and unparalleled customer service we've always been known for.

Mary Dawn has picked these wonderful a muse studio goodies for the Flashback Friday 17.0 Prize:

Harvest Blessings


French Roast Pearls


EXcellent!  For more information about a muse studios check out Mary Dawn's site HERE.  Make sure you also pop over to her personal blog, My Pink Mexico....that girl can craft up a storm!

Thanks so much for being my Spectacular Sponsor Mary Dawn!!!

Next we have my Guest Designer for Flashback Friday 17.0: Sylvia Nelson

She has picked a very fun challenge:  

your first banner!!!!
can be on a card or a hanging banner for the holiday

So today I celebrate my 4th blogaversary on my personal blog:  Tsuruta Designs
This challenge blog was initially created as some blog posts from my personal blog because I felt the need to post on a daily basis and quite frankly, I didn't have the new projects to show.  Although I still typically post on a daily basis with new projects, I found that I learn a lot about myself when I would dig into my bloggie archives.    Somethings have changed drastically about my style and somethings have stayed the same...but bottom line, I truly enjoy this hobby...the paper crafting...the blogging....the paper crafting community...it's all good:)

So in celebration of my blogaversary I'm going to pick some random people that link to Flashback Friday 17.0 by tonight at 11:59 pm Pacific....what's that?  Yes, I typed some...that would mean more than 1 winner:)

Here's the grand prize package....it consists of 4 different lots of goodies...something for everyone:

Making Memories flocked paper lot

 Pink Paislee/Jillibean lot


Prima lot


..and my personal favorite, the Woodland lot


The Grand Prize winner will receive all 4 lots of goodies....

I'll also draw for 4 more winners which will each receive a 6x6 Designer Paper Pad by My Minds Eye and a spool of ribbon:

Everyday Flair


 Darling Dear


Dwell


 Blink of an Eye

Whew, I assure you that the photog and editing session of the goodies took me way longer to do than the actual typing of this post:)

It's a funny thing when I go back to my very first blog post titled:

I absolutely CRINGE at my photography....but here are the first couple sentences

I've actually tried to set up a blog a couple of times but could not figure
it out. I think that I'm slowly getting it. I hope to see this slowly evolve into something really creative.....

So there you have it...a small thanks for everyone that visits me, whether it is via my personal blog or the Flashback Friday blog or maybe even both?!


So, if you'd like a chance at the goodies, link up your first banner project HERE.

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh look at all those YUMMIES!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Oh, Amy this is amazing! Thanks for being so inspiring AND generous! I'll go and find my banner card right away and start dreaming about those super sweet MME(-: !!!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

OOoooooo, so glad I saw this! I am finally gettting caught up. We got power back Friday - yipeee! I know exactly when I did my first banner...off to write and then link up :>)

Sylvia said...

Happy Blog Anniversary, Amy! What a fun lot of prizes! Have a wonderful day.

wendipooh13 said...

happy bloggie anniversary!!! congrats and how fun on the prizes!!!!