Saturday, April 30, 2011

Flashback Friday 10.0 Winner!!!!

Hello and welcome to Flashback Friday!!!!

I was
thrilled to see all the entries for Flashback 10.0!!!!  Before I announce the winner, I'd like to thank a couple special peeps!

First thing, I wanted to Thank our Flashback Friday 10.0 Sponsor:
Jane has been so very kind to sling out:





and some of her signature buttons!


Yahoooooo for Jane...thanks sooo very much for sponsoring Flashback Friday 10.0!!!!!!

Next, I want to thank our Guest Designer, Emily Keaton!!  I especially loved the challenge for Flashback Friday 10.0:

**first project with stitching on it (real or faux)**

This was a special one for me because ever since I discovered my Janome Sewing Machine, I can't seem to stop sewing on my cards!!!  Thanks again Emily!!!!!  Make sure you pop on over to Emily's blog, My Little Slice of Bliss.

Okay, so I used random.org to draw for the winner:


Yahoooooooooo for Radwa!!!!!!!

Radwa
is the winner of the Jane Doodles goodies along with being the hostess with the mostess of Flashback Friday 11.0!  SHE gets to pick the next challenge!!!!!!

As always, thanks for everybody's support....I really appreciate YOU!

Lookie Lookie:


Flashback Friday has hit 100 Friends.....
Yahooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

I'll be back sometime next week with some blog candy:)

Friday, May 6th is the day that Flashback Friday 11.0 goes LIVE!  We have an EXcellent Sponsor lined up for you....I can't wait!!!!!!



7 comments:

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Congrats Radwa! and Congrats Amy - 100 - woohooo!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Congrats to Radwa! Wooo Hooo to 100! Can't wait to see what is up next!

Rose said...

congrats radwa :)

Merry said...

Congrat Radwa on winning the challenge. Congrats Amy on 100 followers.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats Radwa! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Emily Keaton said...

Congratulations Radwa!! Thanks for playing along with Flashback Friday 10.0. :) And congrats to you, Amy, for reaching 100 followers!!! Thanks so much for having me along for the ride for 10.0. :) I've had a blast!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Congratulations Radwa! Looking forward to Flashback 11.0 Any!