Thursday, April 7, 2011

winner winner chicken dinner!!!

Good Morning Flashback Friday Fans!!!

I'm back with the winner of my back-to-basics blog candy!


I had a ton of fun reading your comments about YOUR favorite crafty tools.  Any guesses as to what the most popular answer was?


Here are the runner ups:

bone folder
Cutter Bee scissors
ATG
paper cutter
paper piercer
stamp-a-ma-jig
Xacto knife
3D foam tape CTMH
Big Shot
ECraft cutting machine
photos
QK Squeeze
ruler
scissors Tim Holtz
Scor-Buddy
scoring board Martha
self-healing mat
tweezers
versa mat CTMH
Zots

We love our tools, don't we?

I used random.org to pick the winner:


...and the winner is...


Yahoooooo Tammy!!!!

Come on Down....sorry, couldn't help it!  I love slinging out the candy and I love announcing it:)

Tammy...send me an email with your snail mail and I'll get your goodies out to you this week!

Thanks to EVERYBODY that played...I had so much fun reading your answers and I really appreciate YOU!

Remember to pop back here on Friday!  The new Flashback Friday 10.0 Sponsor and challenge by my newest Guest Designer, Emily Keaton, will be announced!

6 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Congratulations, Tammy!! Thanks for a fun blog candy contest, Amy. :)

Jana said...

Congrat Tammy. Enjoy all your new goodies.
Thanks for hosting Amy.

ShersL84bed said...

Congrats Tammy. Have fun with your candy. Dont forget to tell us what your favorite basic tool is.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS Tammy! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tammy said...

Whohoo!!! Thank you Amy!!! I have always wanted a Stampamajig! My favorite tool is CTMH's 3D Foam Tape...cant live without it!

Rose said...

congrats tammy!!!!!