Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Flashback Friday 10.0 Highlights!

Hi ya!!!
I wanted to pop in here and remind you about the latest Flashback Friday challenge that ends this Friday at 11:59 pm PDT!


First thing, I wanted to introduce you to our Flashback Friday 10.0 Sponsor:

Jane has been so very kind to sling out:





and some of her signature buttons!


Yahoooooo for Jane...thanks sooo very much for sponsoring Flashback Friday 10.0!!!!!!

Flashback Friday 10.0 Guest Designer, Emily Keaton, has certainly picked a FUN challenge:

**first project with stitching on it (real or faux)**

I'm going to highlight some of the entries {I used random.org!}...

Check out Julie's sweet card:


Look at all that fab stitching!!!!!

Next up is:  Merry


Isn't it wonderful...love the whimsical stitching teamed up with the smidge of embossing!

Anne submitted this darling card:


Wonderful classic color combo...and check out all her faux stitching!

Okay Peeps....Link up your faux and real stitched projects!  The beauty of Flashback Friday is that you don't have to take the time to create something new, we want something that you've already posted...it is a way to go back in time...you'll have fun doing it...I always have a ball going back into my blog archives and finding my project to fit the Flashback Friday Challenge!  So find those projects and repost them to your blog!

psssttt....I just noticed that the Flashback Friday Followers list is at 97 wonderful friends...I'm a-thinkin' that when it hits 100, I'll be slinging out the c-a-n-d-y!

4 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

I loved seeing ALL of these cards--isn't the stitching wonderful?? Can't wait to see who will be the lucky winner!!!

Rose said...

what wonderful creations!!!

**i am already linked up :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving these!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Merry said...

Oh what a surprise to see my card highlighted....thanks so much. :-) I really enjoy the challenge.