Friday, October 7, 2011

Flashback Friday 16.0!!

Hello and welcome to the latest edition of Flashback Friday!!!!!

We're up to 16.0!!!

Our Super Sponsor is



Paper Issues Blog Design

You guys are going to scream when you see the prize:


A full package of Wood Shapes, Dimensional Stickers, Bitty Blocks, and the 58 piece Ephemera.  There are 24 sheets of double sided 6x6 papers. 

Can you say woooooooooo hooooooooo?!!!!!!

Thanks sooooo much for being such a spectacular sponsor Paper Issues!

Check them out here:



My Guest Designer for Flashback Friday is Pam:


My name is Pam, and I've been a crafter all my life. I got into paper crafts about 10 years ago. It was slow going for the first few years, as my techniques came from only magazines. Didn't know the web had so many resorces until a year or so ago! I love browsing the web and blogs and seeing all the other paper crafters out there! I am inspired by so many! I don't have a certain style, I just go with what is pleasing to me that day! I look forward to learning new techniques, and enjoy having monthly workshops at my home!

Make sure you check out Pam's blog:

So, Pam picked a fabulous challenge:

 First Tag

Here's Pam's tag:


Such an adorable tree...love the glitz too!  Make sure you pop over to Pam's blog for all the deets!

Here's mine:


For the peeps that have been following me for awhile, you'll remember I was in a big chandelier phase...I still have all the stamps...This post is circa June 2008.  Ugh, the photography needs a bit of help...I still LOVE that ribbon I used...It's all gone...boooo hoooo.


20 comments:

Pam said...

Your first set of tags are just lovely Amy! And your right, that is gorgeous ribbon! Thanks so much for the opportunity to be the Guest Designer this month!! Can't wait to see all the entries!
Pam

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh I love this!!! LOVING yours and Pam's tags!!! I WANNA WIN!!! Seriously... how AWESOME is that PRIZE!!! Off to add my first tags to my post for today that just went live!! EEEEKKKKK!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yay me!! Just linked up!!! Fingers crossed! :):):):):):):)

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

I have definitely made a tag before...now the scary part, I am off to find out what it looked like :>)

farmhouse-story said...

adorable tags, amy and pam!

Paper Issues said...

Woohoo!!!!! Thanks Amy!!!
=)

Michelle Hernandez said...

I'm in the PI DT so please don't enter me in the prize but I wanted to share my CRAZY first tag project made earlier this year- it was really fun. Love what I'm seeing here so far.

Sylvia said...

How fun, Amy! Good luck ladies!

kate blue said...

dang-I had to go wayyy back in the archives since tags are not something I normally do...my 1st attempt at any tag was of course distressed ala Tim Holtz!

kate blue said...

oops-I misunderstood the posting thignee-will re-doc :):)

Joan said...

Just linked my tag up. Thanks for the challenge!
I am a DT member of Paper Issues, so don't enter me in for the prize.

Jan Garber said...

Wow, terrific prize package and so much fun looking for that those tags! I could really use some new Christmas papers!

Donna said...

I added my tag #14 from 2008! What a terrific prize and I love your blog, I am now a follower!

Emily Keaton said...

What a super challenge, Pam! I just love the first tags from BOTH of you, Amy and Pam. :D

Unknown said...

Such lovely tags girls! I don't know that mine will be able to stand up to your creations...but I will hunt mine down. LOL. Wow, Amy where is that ribbon from? Such a fun challenge and what a fabby prize...eeks!

Michele said...

What a fun challenge. I just had to post mine. Although I have not been blogging very long. What a fun prize too!!

Michelle Hernandez said...

Sorry for the backlink Amy- I've relinked with a post I posted today- thanks!

trisha too said...

Ugh, I don't think I could, in good conscience, subject anyone to some of my first scrapbook pages!

;)

Anonymous said...

Just love all the tags!! Thanks for this challenge, Pam & AmyT!

Nathalie said...

Tags were actually the subject of the very first post on my blog back in February 2009 so of course I had to play! I have been checking out your blog for a while but this is my first time playing! Hopefully it will give me luck for the amazing Paper Issues prize! :)